Send some love to the Grimm Report as it brings its fantastic journey to a close. Here’s to big things!
For getting your Kickstarter project funded!
Samurai code, western justice- c’mon! Right?! Eric Wilder of the Grimm Report fame just released Shotgun Shogun on Comixology. Check it out here!
Anyhow, here’s my fan art take on the character Norio.
Eric Wilder from the Grimm Report gave this here blog a shout out on Twitter today and I thought, “what does it mean when you give someone an #ff on Twitter? Is Fantastic Four the new high five?” I guess it kinda is (#ff is for follow Friday not Fantastic Four). Thanks, Eric!
The recipe for acceptance is as follows:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. Thanks,
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. We’re keeping it to a half dozen (6). We’re running low on flour.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? I like cake with cookies on top of it, yes please.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate…although, I wouldn’t refuse vanilla (I take what I can get).
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Carrot cake or chocolate covered marzipan.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Uh, when I’m awake…
5. Sweet Nick Name? Sugar Monkey – I just made that one up 🙂
6 NOMINEES FOR THIS SUPER SWEET AWARD (in no particular order)
eric wilder (@dog_eared_mind) tweeted at 11:32 AM on Fri, May 31, 2013:
@nguyeningit what is thy bidding, Lord Pablo? Get thee a frame? As you wish… http://t.co/OuivQCsvBj
So here’s the completed page as promised from the layout post the other day. I’ve had the news on the past hour or so, as I imagine some of you might have- so I hope this offers you a smile.
I lifted this from the Grimm Report’s “Pinocchio Assigned Lumber Dept. Again! Claims Discrimination” headline. Thought I’d rough a sketch out. If you guys haven’t checked out the Grimm Report, head on over for a few chuckles!
Funny enough, I was doodling this cartoon when I found out that The Grimm Report (Right here) had nominated me. Much thanks for the nomination and liking my doodles! I was reading their post about going on holiday the other night and the above doodle popped into my head. Anyway, I don’t know much about the Liebster Award but I will try my best to honor the rules. 1) Say Thanks to the Blog that nominated you and link back (done!), 2) Answer the questions posed to you by said blog, 3)Nominate 11 other blogs and 4) Pose 11 questions to them. (Is there something magical in the number 11?) First up (let’s see here..oh yeah), I will answer some questions posed by the Grimm Report:
1. Q: Do you know the Muffin Man? Not the one on Drury Lane, the other one. A: The one that works in the supermarket? I thought that was a woman. Uh…
2. Q: Do you know what this trail of breadcrumbs leads to? A: Sorry, no. I was hoping it would lead to a sandwich.
3. Q: Who is the fairest one of all? A: I’m going with either Judge Marilyn Milian from People’s Court or Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I heard Snow White and the Witch are still studying for the Bar.
4. Q: Really? A: As far as I know.
5. Q: Which of the Seven Dwarfs best describes you? A: Was Hungry a dwarf? If not, then Sleepy. However, if I’m hungry and Sleepy I get Grumpy.
6: Q: Which of the Seven Dwarfs bests describes your significant other? Give examples. A: Was there a Lovely or Awesome Dwarf? (Did I score bonus points?) ‘Cause, y’know, she’s just wonderful 🙂 She baked me a cake for my birthday (which I got to eat for breakfast!) and got me a membership to Bacon of the Month.
7. Q: If the Genie were at your command, what would you wish for? A: Infinite Wishes (wait, checking the rulebook…)
8. Q: Exactly how many ways are there to skin a cat? A: Quite a few from my understanding but I hear the Wild Dog Pete or Phonebooth Bill methods are the best. See, they were these two homeless guys who discovered an almost unlimited supply of felines in the park down the street…hmm, maybe I’ve said too much.
9. Q: How do you know? A: Uh, I don’t know what you’re talking about. These are not the droids you’re looking for.
10: Q: We all know where the Yellow Brick Road leads to, but where did the Red Brick Road out of Munchkin Land go? A: I have heard some say to the Quadling town, but I honestly think it just stopped by that one NY Style Pizza joint.
11: Q: How do you feel? A: Like I’m Nguyening It 🙂
11 Blogs that I nominate:
http://grimmreport.com/ – Right back at ya!
11 Questions thusly asked:
1. What is your favorite pizza topping?
2. Where is your favorite pizza joint providing said favorite pizza topping?
3. Transformers or Gobots?
4. Star Wars or Star Trek?
5. Picasso, Warhol, Duchamp or Ed Roth?
6. Would you rather wait at the Post Office or the DMV?
7. True or False?
8. Whom would you side with in a war: zombies, werewolves or vampires?
9. Who or whom?
10. Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
11. May I have the last donut?